Thank you for choosing Summit Credit Union for your community event/program. Please review the eligibility information below to ensure that your request matches Summit’s application criteria. Complete the form below with the information specific to your request. If you have questions, email CommunityGiving@summitcreditunion.com.
Summit supports programs and organizations that focus on the following areas:
- Financial Wellbeing
Summit supports programs/organizations that provide access to financial education and create pathways to economic wellbeing.
- Women’s Empowerment
Summit supports programs/organizations that foster leadership, provide access to education, and promote the economic wellbeing of women and girls.
- Advancing Equity
Summit supports programs/organizations that work to reduce inequities by helping ensure that all people have the resources to thrive.
Eligible organizations will meet the following criteria:
- Organizations that are defined as nonprofit under 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Service.
- Organizations that serve communities within Summit Credit Union’s areas of operation (see locations here).
- Request is submitted using our online application below.
- Membership at Summit Credit Union will be considered but does not guarantee support.
- Organization supports one or all of Summit’s Community Giving Pillars: Financial wellbeing, women’s empowerment and advancing equity.
Summit Credit Union does not provide funding for:
- Religious organizations
- Political organizations
- Organizations that discriminate for any reason, including on the basis of race, religion, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity and cultural background.
Review process and funding timeframe:
Summit’s community giving committee reviews requests monthly. Please allow a minimum of 6 weeks for review and processing of requests. In order to provide continuing support across all of our member communities, we are unable to consider donations beyond a five-year, consecutive commitment.
An average donation is $500-1,000.