Branch lobbies are fully open*
(We’re excited to see you!)
If you haven’t been inside our branches during the pandemic for an appointment, you may notice that a few things are different – like Personal Teller Machines (PTMs) at more branches. But the helpful service and warm welcome you’ve come to expect from Summit? Hey, some things never change!
We’ve also opened some new locations in the past year to better serve you. We have new branches in Sun Prairie, Pewaukee, Mount Horeb, Verona, Greendale, and Monroe. Stop by – they’ll be happy to see you! Find the branch location most convenient for you.
Scheduling an appointment is still a good idea, though it’s not required
Your time is valuable, and we want to get you on your way as quickly as possible! For your convenience, we recommend scheduling appointments ahead of time. Set up an appointment at the branch, over the phone or face-to-face over video.
Working together to keep everyone safe
- Masks are required in all locations for members and employees.
- It will be a handshake-free zone – but we’ll still greet you with a warm welcome!
- If you’re not feeling well when you planned to stop by, please reschedule your appointment. You can also set up a phone or video appointment, an easy way to get one-on-one help from the comfort of your own home.
You always have easy, anywhere banking with our convenient digital options
Our digital tools make it simple to manage your money wherever you are.
- Mobile banking. Download our app and you’ll be able to handle many banking tasks right from your mobile device.
- Mobile deposit. If you haven’t discovered the convenience of depositing a check right from your phone, give it a try. (It’s so simple – and look at the time you just saved!).
- Summit Voice Banking. Check your balance, make a payment, transfer funds and so much more with a simple voice command.
And our Contact Center has recently expanded hours. Our friendly team is available to serve you Monday-Thursday 7:30 am-7 pm, Friday 7:30 am-6 pm, and Saturday 8 am-1 pm.