ATTN ACH Originators: We are aware of an issue which causes users to not receive the text passcode required to initiate an ACH file. If you experience this, please contact Summit Credit Union at 1-800-236-5560, ext. 5995 and choose option 3. We are working on a resolution to this issue and apologize for any inconvenience it may cause.
The tools and support you need for effective got-it-covered cash flow.
Hey small business owner. Looking for tools to make managing your cash flow fast, secure and hassle-free? Count on Summit.
Whether you’re paying vendors, making payroll, managing accounts or making sure customers have a secure and easy way to pay, Summit has the online business banking resources you need to make it happen.
Want to streamline payments, improve security and reduce transaction costs? These electronic transfers make it safe and easy. ACH is a great choice for your business transactions that happen on a regular basis.
- Collect recurring payments from customers automatically
- Pay employees through direct deposit
- Send vendor payments electronically
- Plus, online approval means less paperwork — so you can get back to running your business
Remote Deposit Capture
You’re busy. And your staff is too. You may not have time to make a daily check deposit run and now you don’t have to with Remote Deposit Capture.
- Make secure deposits right from your computer, directly into your account, 24/7 — just scan, verify and deposit.
- Get faster access to your funds
- Set employee access levels
- Sync deposits directly to your accounting software
It’s like having a Summit branch right in your office!
Simply fill out this contact form and a customer service rep will be in touch to help you get started. Service includes a scanner. No special software required.
Remote Deposit Capture allows you to scan and deposit checks securely from your computer using a check scanner provided by Summit Credit Union. That means easier deposits for you and better cash flow for your company.
Credit Card Processing
Looking for affordable credit card processing options? You’ve found them!
Your customers demand the ability to pay with a credit card. And thanks to our great selection of secure, affordable solutions, your business can deliver - no matter where you’re located or what size your business is.
Ready to improve your cash flow? Our friends at our credit card processing partner Motus Financial are ready to help you get started. Just fill out the registration form and a customer service rep will be in touch to learn more about your credit card processing needs and find the technology that’s right for you.
- Pay-As-You-Go — Turn your mobile device into a portable terminal with just an app—it’s easy and affordable.
- Stand Alone Terminals — These terminals offer a wide range of functions, features and connectivity options. Plus, they can be used with alternative payments and can even process loyalty and gift cards.
- Point-of-Sale Systems — Rely on the Motus customer support team to help you find the integrated point-of-sale equipment and processing software that best meets your credit card needs.
Summit’s business level online banking lets you handle a wide variety of cash management tasks right from your computer.
- Manage account access — allows for separate users, passwords and access levels
- Link all your business banking accounts
- Review and verify transactions
- Pay your bills
- Transfer funds between accounts
Want to help your employees
get on track to a better financial future?
Financial Wellness for Employees by Summit can make a difference.
We believe the right tools and support can put everyone on the path to a more secure financial future. And that’s why we created the Financial Wellness for Employees by Summit program. Find out how this program can make a difference for your organization.
You’re ready to put your entrepreneurial spirit to work for you. You’re willing to do what it takes to succeed. You know your market and how to differentiate your product or service within it. You’ve got support of friends and family and business advisors. What’s next?